Give your hair salon treatment at home. If you want the powerful repairing benefits of Olaplex, then you need to use the complete system. Our Olaplex No. 3, No. 4, and No. 5 work together to repair your hair.
No matter your hair type, Olaplex can bring moisture back into your hair and make it strong, shiny, and manageable again.
The Olaplex bond repair system uses chemistry to repair the bonds within your hair. These are bonds that break down as you heat style and chemically treat your hair.
Unlike other hair treatment product, Olaplex won't add excess weight and that gunky feeling to your hair. It's also paraben and sulfate free.
How to use:
- Start with the No. 4 shampoo
- Work the No. 3 treatment through your towel dried hair
- Leave it in for at least 10 minutes
- Condition with the No. 5.
Get our complete at home Olaplex hair repair system and start repairing your bonds today.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Patented Bis – Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate – helps protect and restore damaged hair by repairing disulphide bonds broken during chemical processing. Bleach, peroxide, perms and chemical straighteners damage hair at a molecular level, leaving hair more fragile and susceptible to breaking. Bis – Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate is a truly innovative ingredient with protective, nourishing and restructuring action for rejuvenating hair. Only available in Olaplex products.
- Glycerin – offers excellent moisture balance and brings natural hydration to dry, thirsty hair.
- Phytenso – Rapidly absorbs into the hair, provides long-lasting moisture and strength. Naturally derived plant extract. Offers enhanced colour protection.
- Avocado Oil – highly conditioning and moisturising.
- Grape Seed Oil – A natural antioxidant containing Vitamin E. Works as a hair conditioning agent.